Did Capcom use Fiona Belli from their game Haunting Ground as a model 4 Sherry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did Capcom use Fiona Belli from their game Haunting Ground as a model 4 Sherry?

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#11
Jill reminds me of Fiona and Sherry reminds me of Rebecca.

But Fiona >>> Sherry
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: vgluver2

vgluver2
4 years ago#12
RE6 Sherry looks like Fiona to me. RE5 Jill does a little too.

User Info: vgluver2

vgluver2
4 years ago#13
tevin1569 posted...
Bakyura posted...
I always thought she looked like newer Jill (Probably because of RE5 and blonde Jill...), but she actually does look a little like Sherry.

when I looked her up, she looks like Jill in some pics but Sherry in most.

Jill:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/159/2/2/Jill_Valentine___Fiona_Belli__by_mjor.jpg

Sherry:
http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l389/paperdiaries/Fiona.jpg

I'm guesing Capcom used the same artist. Has anyone actually played Haunting Ground and how is it compared to RE series?

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#14
i loved Haunting Ground, but it's really the successor to Clock Tower 3 (but much better). It's about running and hiding, not fighting (although you can kick). Typically, there's only one enemy in any area, but they'll destroy you.

it's a very different pace. It's also very themed on Argento-style horror (think Suspiria), so the art, music, and story are very different as well.
The Reclamation is resting >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Did Capcom use Fiona Belli from their game Haunting Ground as a model 4 Sherry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived