So am I the only one..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So am I the only one..

User Info: degenxerate

degenxerate
4 years ago#21
It has to be completely random. I've been on PSN pretty much since it came out and I have bought TONS of games and add ons and even some shows from PSN. I still didn't get it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is maybe ps+ people get it? I never signed up for that one. Anyone on here with ps+ that didn't get it?
Resident Evil 6 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
4 years ago#22
degenxerate posted...
It has to be completely random. I've been on PSN pretty much since it came out and I have bought TONS of games and add ons and even some shows from PSN. I still didn't get it.

The only thing I'm not sure of is maybe ps+ people get it? I never signed up for that one. Anyone on here with ps+ that didn't get it?

My friend is not a PS+ Member, and he did get it it. So the PS+ isn't right.
So maybe it is random. I kinda wanna call Playstation and ask what conditions are or whatever, but they'd probably laugh me off the phone. >.>
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#23
Let's see:

I've bought:
MK9 Rain, Skarlet, Freddy Kruger, and Kenshi
FNV: Honesy Hearts DLC
RE2
RE3
Grand Theft Auto 4: Balad of gay tony(for my bro)
RE6: Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress, Map Pack A & B, Predator, Survivors..

That's it, I wouldn't say it's the DLC buying, I think it was random, I got my PS3 in 2010...so I don't think it's loyal. Unless they have been stalking me since PS1.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So am I the only one..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived