Playing this game....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Playing this game....

User Info: The_After

The_After
3 years ago#1
Makes me miss the classic game-play of the early Resident Evil Series. Couldn't find myself playing this game for more than an hour; as well as Resident evil 5 and 4.

User Info: SamA7X

SamA7X
3 years ago#2
I myself prefer the old gameplay style too, I actually liked the tank controls and dodgey camera angles, it made it seem more creepy not knowing what was ahead. RE4, 5 and 6 aren't bad games in my opinion, I would just rather play a game that's more based about survival and not full blown action, That's why I think The Last of Us looks pretty epic, can't wait for that game :)
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
3 years ago#3
The classic games are still there when you want to play them, unless you sold them or something..>.>
The new games aren't all that bad, give them another try, and change your mindset, so expect action adventure, and not horror =]

User Info: The_After

The_After
3 years ago#4
Very true. I still have my RE collection, i will most likely set it up and return to my generation lol. But unfortunately, Capcom screwed us over with the Outbreak series by shutting down the online servers. I understand why in a business point of view, but it's not fair to the customer because that game was all about online play and main reason i had purchased it back when they were $50.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Playing this game....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived