Point to new game+?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Point to new game+?

User Info: eviltims

eviltims
4 years ago#1
So I got the new game+ option, but I don't understand the point of it. If I want to play the story again why don't I just go for chapter select? Is there any benefit to play new game+? Do you need to unlock the chapters again or something?

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#2
just the option to restart with nothing
number of e-huggies received today: 1,800
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 340,497,000

User Info: eviltims

eviltims
4 years ago#3
I see, guess some people like that.

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
4 years ago#4
eviltims posted...
I see, guess some people like that.

I like it.

Makes playthroughs harder.

Plus, what if I wanted to start a fresh new playthrough as if I were playing the game for the 1st time?
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
4 years ago#5
That's what I've been doing for all my "No Hope" Runs I would Hope everyone else did that too so they don't start with snipers and magnums galore (but I guess not everyone thinks like me)
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Point to new game+?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived