resident evil sale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. resident evil sale

User Info: aniversary

aniversary
3 years ago#1
PSN store has resident evil games on sale damn should have waited buying RE6 its only 24,95e now also resident evil cronicles is14,95 ORC is 9,95 AND resident evil 5 gold edition also 9,95 nice. too bad i havent got so much money to few. because im gonna buy godfather 2 for 20e and lord of the rings war in north for 20e also. so i cant buy new modes also. well and aslo resident evi collection is now on store which includes ALL RE games
Ada Wong: If you think I'm going to sit back and be your scapegoat, Simmons, you've got another thing coming. RE6

User Info: natarle

natarle
3 years ago#2
what country you in ?
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762

User Info: aniversary

aniversary
3 years ago#3
finland
Ada Wong: If you think I'm going to sit back and be your scapegoat, Simmons, you've got another thing coming. RE6

User Info: Decapre

Decapre
3 years ago#4
Code Veronica needs to go on sale everywhere, like seriously.
I've been told my love for Chun-Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)

User Info: natarle

natarle
3 years ago#5
re5 gold for 9.95 id buy that in a split second.
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
3 years ago#6
want to buy RE3 only (just can't find on PC) but looks like the sale is for RE1-3 as a whole, that 7.99 is just not worth for RE3 alone.
Don't need sharingan to see this.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. resident evil sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived