The original Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (A classic) > Resident Evil 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The original Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (A classic) > Resident Evil 6

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
3 years ago#1
*Smiling* : )
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul

User Info: AG15

AG15
3 years ago#2
That game was bosssssssss. Getting a soldier permanently killed because of just one shot was amazing.
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
3 years ago#3
^Yyeess!... And also because it housed "real" campaigns that were practically massive open worlds.

: )

I laugh every single time the word "campaign" is associated with Resident Evil 6. Let alone, a Resident Evil title. It's not like Leon is fighting a war for it to be called a campaign. Jake escapes from one. And Ada? I won't even begin to talk about her. Chris is THE only one fighting a war, within an actual battlefield. But it is only for such a limited time, that it is not worth categorizing the entirety of the story, "Campaign mode".

I know the meaning of a campaign. But with video games, I strictly associate them with incursions of war like Medal of Honor and most other typical shooter ups.
".... For I AM "the Dragon", Dracul! I AM "the Prince of Darkness"! THAT!... Is MY vengeance!" - Gabriel Belmont/Dracul
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The original Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (A classic) > Resident Evil 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived