Cheater?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: IshramTheWrath

IshramTheWrath
4 years ago#1
I just got done playing onslaught with a player I suspect was cheating and I wanted to hear your opinions. He had a 100% disconnect rate, but never dropped out, and he had a skill called "Training" I haven't seen before. I don't consider myself the master of RE6 or anything, but this guy kept fleecing me. We played about a dozen rounds and his health NEVER decreased. I only won once, when he inexplicablly dropped dead instantly from FULL health. Was he lag switching or something? Is the "Training" skill a pre-order dlc? Is it just me?
Toriyama Motomu is the Uwe Boll of video games.

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#2
hacker
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,499,400

IshramTheWrath
4 years ago#3
BasementDude posted...
hacker

Well if that's true then **** that guy. His PSN ID is: ProUncharted
if you play online, watch out.

User Info: Lord Faust

Lord Faust
4 years ago#4
From what I've read, "Training" is a hacked skill that give you infinite health tabs and ammo, or something like that. So, yeah, cheater.
You're just a copy of an imitation.

IshramTheWrath
4 years ago#5
Lord Faust posted...
From what I've read, "Training" is a hacked skill that give you infinite health tabs and ammo, or something like that. So, yeah, cheater.

I don't normally play online, I just play for fun, not for the record boards. Getting cheesed by half a dozen Whoppers repeatedly is NOT fun. First time I've seen this crap, didn't realize it was so common.

User Info: MysticVolcano

MysticVolcano
4 years ago#6
I have been seeing them pop up my self in seige mode i would get some people with "creature offense 3"and "javo killer" skills you can't get in those modes or at all. then yesterday i saw something new an ada who lag switches her rifle, she only has ONE weapon but was switching for quick shooting, he/she wasn't winning anyway, but is not posssible with one weapon as far as i know.. thing is they don't even try to hide it, i guess they just hope someone doesn't notice it.

i mean this game is not hard, i don't understand why you need a desperate edge like that, if you are just bad you are bad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived