how should survivors be fixed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how should survivors be fixed?

User Info: CHADbomb

CHADbomb
4 years ago#11
o_o

._.

Double CUTE! n.n
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#12
They should carry stun rod or knife only with a few tablets.
Only Hanazawa Kana/
I hate people with no respect.

User Info: Orochi_Lede

Orochi_Lede
4 years ago#13
Instead of removing quickshot, just limit it to the time frame you can use it, like if you use it once you can't quick shot again for about 4-5 seconds, this is to prevent spam, the very thing 90% of the players depend on to win.

Remove Power weapons entirely, they should not be in a vs game, period. you don't show any skill needing a weapon that can 1-2 shot people. same goes for attack boosting skills, you don't get much health, but this goes without saying.

some weapons such as magnum and anit-matieral rifle's power need to be cut in half when used on other players.

Honestly, i can almost say giving survivor mode predators loadout would have also been a good option. learning to use ammo sparingly or be forced to melee. (with some exceptions of course)
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
4 years ago#14
Orochi_Lede posted...

Honestly, i can almost say giving survivor mode predators loadout would have also been a good option. learning to use ammo sparingly or be forced to melee. (with some exceptions of course)

I very much agree (exceptions included)
You're going to die one day. You'll disappear completely, forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how should survivors be fixed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived