Capcom just confirmed that RE7 will focus on Survival-Horror

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom just confirmed that RE7 will focus on Survival-Horror

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
3 years ago#11
MysticVolcano posted...
UnlknownWin posted...
largerock posted...
I didn't think that you could get any stupider...You proved me wrong.

lolol stupider isnt a word
lolololololol

Hmmm.....the irony...

Even if it wasn't a joke and it turned out to be true, I wouldn't even be excited anymore. Capcom also said that RE6 (Leon's campaign) would have some survival horror...And we all know how that turned out to be. RE6 was a failure, plain and simple.

LOL. you did actually PLAY the game, right? i mean for more then 10 minutes? the game has it's flaws obviously but "plain and simple" failure? i am sure you could make a much better game right? no problem. without trying to copy RE 1-3.

. The "could you make a better game / go make your own game" is a stupid argument which fanboys like to throw around too often. By that logic, no one can ever dislike a product unless they can make a better product themselves which is ridiculous and stupid. Sorry, but RE6 sucked, and the fact that it was a commercial failure is a good thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom just confirmed that RE7 will focus on Survival-Horror

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived