What's everyone's fastest time in Bound by Fate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What's everyone's fastest time in Bound by Fate?

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#1
I haven't started yet but just wondering how everyone is doing. It doesnt state single or multi player but I will do it in each. There are 1,713 participants so far.

The fastest time on the leader leaderboard is a little in 13 minutes. But most seem to be between 13 and 15 minutes for the highest scores. Lot of 20 minute runs too.

It's been a couple weeks since I did that chapter but I'm getting ready to do it in a few.

User Info: HUNK_REVIL

HUNK_REVIL
3 years ago#2
ahaha just did my first run got 30 mins I guess retrys count, I hate that snowmobile section...
STEAM ID: SilentzScreams / Youtube.com/residentfool

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#3
I just did 35 minutes in solo normal with inf ammo. I had to wait on ai Jake to open the gate and died. Then on the snowmobile a huge ice rock rolled past me then I hit it and died after it rolled past me, talk about a glitch! I dont see how its possible to beat the mission in 13 minutes, even with a human partner. But I will give it a go.

User Info: goku4ever03

goku4ever03
3 years ago#4
I got 17'24 on a practice run. It counted thankfully. This speedrun event has been completely ruined however. It was already bad enough that those with the PSN version and a faster HDD were at an advantage, now those who have splitscreen have an even bigger advantage.
The ultimate woman is a man - House

User Info: Heat_Phins_Fan

Heat_Phins_Fan
3 years ago#5
I have done two solo runs. I got 22m on one and 18 on the other. I don't think I will worry about doing better than that
PSN: MV3_HeatFan

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
3 years ago#6
Haven't start this yet.
Your right hand comes off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BtSPDuGJc

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
3 years ago#7
over one hour
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,500,500

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
3 years ago#8
16:38 with random... My 1st try.
Your right hand comes off?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7BtSPDuGJc

User Info: Unfoolish

Unfoolish
3 years ago#9
Lol what is the minimum to earn RE.Net points? I don't care, nothing to buy!!!!! ;_;

I did buy my first diorama.... Ada! .......now where is my Carla figurine? >.>

User Info: Lord Faust

Lord Faust
3 years ago#10
You always earn points as long as you participate.
You're on a downward slide, my friend.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What's everyone's fastest time in Bound by Fate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived