capcom became a resident of evil and they went deep down.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. capcom became a resident of evil and they went deep down.

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
4 years ago#11
Sunburst posted...
In and of itself online co-op isn't really a problem. But I suspect we lost content due to online co-op. I also suspect the graphics took a hit in order to support online co-op. As far as replay value goes, IMO RE4 has the most replay value of any RE game so far with its very addictive Mercs. Even after unlocking the HC, I kept wanting to play to improve my high scores.

4 had the best campaign out of all the modern Resident Evil games, while 5 had the best Mercenaries mode hands down..also the graphics are amazing in 5, beautiful game. =]

I hope the future games are more like 4 'n' Revelations, epic single player campaigns, and co-op only included in Mercenaries, or raid modes..that is my wish. XD

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
4 years ago#12
RE6 sucks now. I'll just get DEEP DOWN for PS4! Woo ^_^
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
PS4 has already won! http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif

User Info: Sunburst

Sunburst
4 years ago#13
To each his own, but the only reason I continue to play RE5 Mercs is because I love playing as Battlesuit Jill. But nothing beats neckbreaking with HUNK in RE4. RE6's Agent should have been HUNK.
There can be only one.

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
4 years ago#14
I just don't like how melee kills do nothing in 4's Mercenaries mode, except conserve ammo..adding time to the clock in 5 with melee kills was a brilliant move by Capcom. XP

6's Mercenaries mode is overrated, though, I'd take 4's over that. XD
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. capcom became a resident of evil and they went deep down.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived