hey guys im back :3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. hey guys im back :3

User Info: aquathemaster

aquathemaster
4 years ago#1
I havent been on much since I have had school. I'm working on some stories also, including resident evil, but I should be more active now since school is coming to an end soon.
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information

User Info: KonaseRitsuko

KonaseRitsuko
4 years ago#2
Well, this board has been slightly dead if you're wondering. Which is a good thing.
My DeviantArt gallery! http://gizoughte.deviantart.com/

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#3
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Well, this board has been slightly dead and badly mortified into a horrid mess of dullness, annoyance and boredom if you're wondering. Which is a bad thing.

fix'd.

Also, welcome back Aqua.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#4
Welcome back mate. Hopefully the board will suck a little less now.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#5
how's this board been dead?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

aquathemaster
4 years ago#6
Has it really been that bad?
--
Helena knows something Leon doesnt. Can she be trusted or is she just in for her own. #1 RE6 character cant wait to play as her. great character information

edward18
4 years ago#7
no
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

aquathemaster
4 years ago#8
Oh okay :-), anybody planning on getting revelations hd?
--

edward18
4 years ago#9
I ain't givin' Capcom money til they give me Legends 3, though Revelations looks like the best game since Remake.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#10
aquathemaster posted...
Oh okay :-), anybody planning on getting revelations hd?

Yup, I'm getting it day 1. I may even buy the season's pass considering it promises a bunch of new content for Raid Mode, which I personally find to be even better then Mercs mode.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. hey guys im back :3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived