Personal question for mercs players.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Personal question for mercs players.....

User Info: GiveMeSomeVodka

GiveMeSomeVodka
3 years ago#21
icantsee posted...
sbn4 posted...
To me if I want to play headhot melee, I will play RE5 instead (which is the better Mercs). Headshot/melee is way too slow in RE6. RE6 Mercs is only fun to me when you build a rhythm of CDGs or counters. Its very jarring and irritating when the dumbest thing messes you up.

You should do the headshot +7 sec melee. It almost feels like RE5 Mercs. But it's kinda tricky to do. However, it has benefits, especially with a character like Leon. It can result in a bunch of multi-kills in a crowd.

leg stuns are easier for me to get the + 7 secs. i usually do these when i'm holding the hidden boss because i think it's very risky to wait for a counter unless it's a bloodshot. i used to hate bloodshots, now dogs and magnum zombies are #1 on my s*** list.

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 years ago#22
Yeah, but countering on zombie stages make more sense. No stamina loss, more time built and no ammo used. And I find it hard to get more than 2 J'avos with CDGs.

And another reason for me to hate Mercs. Doing a MtD run with default Ada solo. Had great time and was saving the secret boss. At around 110 there were no enemies. Luckily, a fireman zombie falls near me. As I get ready to shoot him. I get hit from a magnum zombie at a range that would make a Marine Force Recon sniper blush. Then I get bounced around by the boss' needles, and then another .357 round to kill my combo.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Personal question for mercs players.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived