Is the game really that bad?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is the game really that bad?

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
3 years ago#11
It's a fun game, I still enjoy booting it up and running playing a few rounds in the extra modes or campaign fairly frequently. Lasted me a lot longer than FC3 or Absolution, anyway.

User Info: moonlithunter

moonlithunter
3 years ago#12
The only serious gripe I have is Chris' campaign.... it ends with one of the cheapest and most infuriating bosses ive ever played. It was VERY poorly done.

You'll be surprised at the anatomical/curse word mix you can string together when you start climbing a certain ladder for umpteenth time!
The world is a dark place.....

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
3 years ago#13
It's really bad as a survival horror RE game.

As an action game, it's not so bad.
(message deleted)

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
3 years ago#15
Its my favorite Resident Evil

Complete the collection
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg

User Info: scorpion41

scorpion41
3 years ago#16
Not a well done game in either horror or action. Gets really boring quick due to it being so linear, I'm surprised it wasn't meant to be an on-rails shooter because it certainly felt that way.
PSN: scorpion_4160/ME3: Destroyer
Ace Combat:AH call sign: Wildcat/ plane: F-14D Super Tomcat

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
3 years ago#17
It is a really good action game.But it is not a good RE game.At least they added zombies.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
3 years ago#18
Safer_777 posted...
It is a really good action game.But it is not a good RE game.At least they added zombies.

Pretty much this.

User Info: akechi419

akechi419
3 years ago#19
its great but dlc better in 5
PSN ID: Arkangel419

User Info: Tamerican

Tamerican
3 years ago#20
I'm currently downloading it now, I bought it (PS+ price) even after reading tons of reviews; both equally positive and negative. but I am a big RE fan and just got RE6 + all the DLC for $23!! even if the game turns out to be a 7.5/10, @ least in my opinion, I'll be happy.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is the game really that bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived