Stuck at loading screens, anybody able to help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Stuck at loading screens, anybody able to help?

User Info: Jwillie424

Jwillie424
4 years ago#1
So, I broke down and bought Resident Evil 6 today for around $26. The disk is in perfect condition. When I go to play the game with the latest patch installed, it gets stuck at the very first loading screen before it even gets to the main menu. I know my PS3 works fine, aside from very rare crashes when I play for long periods of time. I've looked around, but haven't found anything that helps... I can get some play time out of it without the patch, but it eventually still gets stuck on a loading screen... Any help is greatly appreciated!
PSN: Jwillie424

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#2
how much space do you have on your hard drive? this game installs while you play
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,500,501

Jwillie424
4 years ago#3
I've got a lot of space, not entirely sure how much because I am actually playing the first little bit where you walk with Helena, but I have several GB left

BasementDude
4 years ago#4
try deleting the install data. maybe it got corrupted while installing or something. it takes around 4 gb
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 342,500,501

Jwillie424
4 years ago#5
I had been reading about it installing while you play, maybe its just being a pain in the ass for me... Also, its game data is only 1374-ish, which is a bit more than when I had checked earlier in the day... Would letting it just sit there help any, or would I have to actually be doing something for it to install the stuff?

BasementDude
4 years ago#6
i think you could let it sit and it'd install

Jwillie424
4 years ago#7
Alright, I'll give that a try later... If it doesn't start working today, I'll just take it back and try to get another copy or something... Thanks for the help :D
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Stuck at loading screens, anybody able to help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived