So, at this point does anyone even care about RE7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So, at this point does anyone even care about RE7?

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
4 years ago#1
Just curious, specifically Capcom

inb4beingsentencedasatroll

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
4 years ago#2
I admit that 6 was a slight disappointment, but I still have hope for the franchise now that Capcom are rethinking their motives..let's all hope the Revelations port sells well, people. ^-^;

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
4 years ago#3
It will be in the next generation so that will take a lot of time to come.We shall see.
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

User Info: Starters

Starters
4 years ago#4
I heard at some point a representative from capcom said they will reconsider going back to survival horror rather than action...
Living is the moment worth dying for...

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#5
I heard the next game will be more "focused". Someone from capcom said that. I think he means with no multiple stories or with gun rail shooting and driving sequences. More straightforward survival horror probably.

User Info: NeloAngelo13

NeloAngelo13
4 years ago#6
I will give Capcom a chance to redeem itself. RE:R is looking good. So if that game sells well then may be Capcom will return to its survivor horror roots.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#7
I still have hope for the RE series. If RE 6 taught Capcom anything, it's that over the top action and Michael Bay inspired set-pieces do not make a game good. The fact that they want RE 7 to be more focused can only be a good thing for the series. Here's hoping we get some more Survival Horror.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: jsquad4136

jsquad4136
4 years ago#8
'It will be in the next generation so that will take a lot of time to come.We shall see.'

Yeah didn't they say the same thing for THIS game???
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."

User Info: KonaseRitsuko

KonaseRitsuko
4 years ago#9
Maybe a spinoff/side title first before another main game.
Fanboys are the worst.
Send me your sexual desires. http://gizoughte.tumblr.com/ask

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#10
I haven't cared about anything from Capcom since they canceled Mega Man Legends 3.

But why would you be called a troll?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So, at this point does anyone even care about RE7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived