Have you ever gone back to a game..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Have you ever gone back to a game..

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
4 years ago#1
which you had already played before and you had either a "meh" or low opinion of it? Reason I ask is that I'm planning on getting RE5 and the first time I played it (alone), the game was just alright, not amazing, not horrible, just alright. I plan to play it through with a friend this time around and I'm wondering if this'll change my opinion of the game.

Something like this ever happened to you? Not necessarily replaying a game with a friend but just replaying it some years after you first played it.
Bougyo no tame no bougyo nashi. "There is no defense for defense's sake." - Kendo saying.
PSN: Spearman-Rho

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#2
RE5 is far more fun when you have a friend to play it with you.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#3
Oh god yes, 2 games I just went back to after playing them years ago (and loving them the first time around) left me with a "meh" feeling and ultimately I couldn't finish them. The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess and Bioshock 1, both games that I adored when I played them 3 years ago just seemed boring when I decided to play them a few weeks ago. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I'm noticing design flaws in games a lot more now after I have played and beaten a game at least once, and my level of patience with a game's mechanics has diminished over the years. As Plant said, RE5 just feels rather bland if playing Solo, it needs to be played with Co-op (especially with a good friend while using mics to enhance the experience) to be enjoyed to the fullest.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#4
All my RE games. I still replay REmake 2 to 3 times a year. I also return to my Mass Effect games, though not as often. I just replayed Justice League Heroes last week. I also still play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 quite a bit.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Have you ever gone back to a game..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived