Does Leon think he can do anything? spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does Leon think he can do anything? spoilers

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#1
I was playing RE4 today for at least the 300th time, well it is my all time face RE game and it's been 2 or 3 months since my last playthrough and I almost always skip the cutscenes but today I decided to watch. When Luis Sera is killed Leon bends over him screaming in his face a couple times, Luis! Luis!

Does Leon think he can raise the dead? Well since this is Leon we are talking about maybe he can!

Almost forgot, he can't drive a car very good, but he can drive a boat without crashing. He should stick to boats.

User Info: Westly57

Westly57
3 years ago#2
Of course he can raise the dead.

He got you to pick up the game and play it again didn't he? You just keep going back. ;)

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#3
I have never quit playing it since I bought it in 2005. I love it. I play the story 2 or 3 times a year and the mercs 2 or 3 times a month. The foirst year it was out I must have played the story mode at least 30 times,-2 or 3 times a month. After 8 years I am still not tired of it. I even own it for every console plus the HD version from the PSN. The only other RE came I have played every month is RE6. I bought it on launch day and still play it a lot.

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
3 years ago#4
skermac posted...
I even own it for every console plus the HD version from the PSN. The only other RE came I have played every month is RE6. I bought it on launch day and still play it a lot.

What about pc?
Don't need sharingan to see this.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does Leon think he can do anything? spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived