Resident Evil fan since the beginning, is this worth $17?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil fan since the beginning, is this worth $17?

User Info: NoHopeLegend

NoHopeLegend
4 years ago#11
@jjp7123

I take what i said to you back. I clearly didn't read the title of topic.

Damn originals. >.>

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#12
lopy81 posted...
XxGreyFoxX posted...
Hands down the best action oriented resident evil ever made. Not only that, but it's got the best story.
Excellent game if you ask me :)

LOL best story. Worst plot since.. Well .. RE4!
---

Fix'd
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: jjp7123

jjp7123
4 years ago#13
NoHopeLegend posted...
@jjp7123

Think you're in the wrong forum buddy. This forum is for the Modern types of RE players. The Classics are on another page. Your only wasting words here.

:)

I am a modern type of gamer. I've become a RE fan a couple of months ago, with RE4 being my first RE game, so I haven't been a fan since the beginning. I've played some of the newer ones, and so far, the only classic game I've played(and haven't finished yet) was RE3: Nemesis.
Me being a modern gamer, I could never understand the hate for RE4 at all, since it seems like one of the best ones in the series. >_>; I've heard that after the events of RE3, it's storyline has evolved too much to be filled with horror, and I can understand that. Still, when playing RE5 and 6, it's charm felt... different somehow. I've heard that it's charm changed since Shinki Mikami, it's original director, left. Still, I felt RE5 and 6 could have been a lot better than it was, with enthralling music like Persona 4, and with a ground-breaking story like Demon's Souls. Or maybe my expectations are a little too high for this series. :P

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#14
XxGreyFoxX posted...
Excellent game if you ask me :)

Same here!

I've been with RE since '96 and played them all. REmake is my favorite, but I love them all.

I had no problems with RE 6 since the beginning, and most of the major complaints in the beginning from others were addressed with patches. Such as a chapter select option, a QTE assist and an adjustable camera view.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil fan since the beginning, is this worth $17?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived