What I want from RE7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What I want from RE7

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
3 years ago#1
Yes everyone praises Revelation and all, but I like the path RE6 took, here what I think should be added to RE7.

-RE6 controls or better
-2+ campaigns
-More back story on The Organization/The Family
-More on Alex Wesker
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping.
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces
-Scary music
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included.
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps.
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard.
-A single player and multiplayer campaign.
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups.
-More surviving/horror.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#2
-RE6 controls or better - take out the slide and the karate melee attacks and i would like that
-2+ campaigns - yes
-More back story on The Organization/The Family - Organization yes/Family no, it should have never been introduced IMO
-More on Alex Wesker - please
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping. - wouldn't mind
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces - yes
-Scary music - yes
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included. - what if there isn't a stalker BOW?? Predator would be impossible and i don't really care about the other modes..
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps. - i don't really care
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc - yep
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard. - wouldn't mind
-A single player and multiplayer campaign. - solo campaigns better
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups. - if it follows the BSAA then it must be the SOA branch and not the SOU..
-More surviving/horror. Specially this
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: Sunburst

Sunburst
3 years ago#3
Jill and Barry battling World War Z zombies.
There can be only one.

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
3 years ago#4
..build your own Mercenaries map would be an awesome idea, taking any area from the campaign, and designing it with your choice of enemies would be epic. O_O;

I see that a lot in Resident Evil 5's modding community, it'd be awesome if that was an actual feature for console gamers.

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#5
Sunburst posted...
Jill and Barry battling World War Z zombies.

And eating sandwiches
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
3 years ago#6
IlDanko posted...
-RE6 controls or better - take out the slide and the karate melee attacks and i would like that
-2+ campaigns - yes
-More back story on The Organization/The Family - Organization yes/Family no, it should have never been introduced IMO
-More on Alex Wesker - please
-Jessica Sherwatt and Raymond Vestor to return and cause trouble, with one escaping. - wouldn't mind
-More atmosphere but also memorable/beautiful set pieces - yes
-Scary music - yes
-Predator, Agent Hunt and a more improved Survivors to be included. - what if there isn't a stalker BOW?? Predator would be impossible and i don't really care about the other modes..
-Random Mercs, where you can randomize the enemies or just stay with the vanilla enemies on the mercs maps. - i don't really care
-More interactive environments, like looking at a table, window, mess...etc - yep
-Puzzles and a choice at the beginning where you can choose easy through hard. - wouldn't mind
-A single player and multiplayer campaign. - solo campaigns better
-Follow the D.S.O or just follow both Bio-Terrism groups. - if it follows the BSAA then it must be the SOA branch and not the SOU..
-More surviving/horror. Specially this

I pretty much have the same thoughts on the proposal.

User Info: jjp7123

jjp7123
3 years ago#7
I agree 100% with this list. I also think they should have one final story/campaign when everyone comes together for the final boss. They should also have RE4's Item management system, a high difficulty, maybe bring back the secret files you find throughout the game, bring back the typewriter with soothing music(I missed that so much :/ )and unlimited saves, a vast variety of scares like the ones RE4 had, and a stronger focus on story because, let's be honest: Resident Evil has never had a ground-breaking story, unlike other games like Silent Hill 2, Persona 4, Valkyria Chronicles or Demon's Souls.

User Info: CTU_007

CTU_007
3 years ago#8
Chris Redfield continuing his recent trent of gay bonus costumes.

That and he should make out with another dude.

User Info: Grimmgamer13

Grimmgamer13
3 years ago#9
I miss Claire :(, but only if Alyson Court comes back as her voice!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What I want from RE7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived