Why would you want to go back to classic RE...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why would you want to go back to classic RE...

User Info: ZeeDogge

ZeeDogge
3 years ago#1
If we have State of Decay style now?
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#2
Shooting seems pretty uncomfortable
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993

ZeeDogge
3 years ago#3
IlDanko posted...

RE6 controls with SoD open world survival. Hell, you could have military open world survival for a Chris campaign. There is no reason to go back to classic RE now that SoD has come out
lol assault rifles are machine guns.... d'oh! :P btw so are submgs and anything that has automatic fire.
~squiggy9996999

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#4
ZeeDogge posted...
IlDanko posted...

RE6 controls with SoD open world survival. Hell, you could have military open world survival for a Chris campaign. There is no reason to go back to classic RE now that SoD has come out

Now that sounds pretty good, although i would prefer revelations gameplay system
If I was perfect then this would be easy, either road's plausible, on both i can drown...
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
3 years ago#5
IlDanko posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
IlDanko posted...

Now that sounds pretty good, although i would prefer revelations gameplay system

I also think that RE7 should stick closer to Revelations.

ZeeDogge
3 years ago#6
ZGMF_600_Guaiz posted...
IlDanko posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
IlDanko posted...

I also think that RE7 should stick closer to Revelations.

I don't. The counter mechanic is a mess compared to RE6 rolling, and a lot of RE6's mechanics are much more conductive to maneuvering around enemies instead of engaging them
~squiggy9996999

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
3 years ago#7
Been thinking about getting SoD lately. I'm not sure if its worth the time though. It seems good, but I'm not sure if its something I want to invest my time into.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

ZeeDogge
3 years ago#8
sbn4 posted...
Been thinking about getting SoD lately. I'm not sure if its worth the time though. It seems good, but I'm not sure if its something I want to invest my time into.

It's absolutely addicting. It has the item management of classic RE's without all the terrible metroidvania/backtracking because it is open world, and it has decent action and tactics. For example, you could curse at the zombies inside a house to lure them out, then run them over with a car. Or set off some firecrackers to distract a group and slip by. Or run away from a group and barricade yourself in a house
~squiggy9996999

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
3 years ago#9
There was a thread a while back about RE7, I actually thought it would be pretty cool to have an open world situation featuring no-names trying to survive an outbreak in addition to a focused campaign starring series regulars. That might be a bit ambitious though, since I doubt Capcom will be spending another billion dollars on one game.

ZeeDogge
3 years ago#10
SolidStryder posted...
There was a thread a while back about RE7, I actually thought it would be pretty cool to have an open world situation featuring no-names trying to survive an outbreak in addition to a focused campaign starring series regulars. That might be a bit ambitious though, since I doubt Capcom will be spending another billion dollars on one game.

Undead Labs did it
~squiggy9996999
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why would you want to go back to classic RE...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived