Who should Chris date?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who should Chris date?

User Info: telkomsel

telkomsel
4 years ago#31
ZavalsBiz posted
Also I'd like to point out that I personally think that Chris has sexual preference. Just saying

Umm, explanation please? This time, I'm really that clueless *note clueless face*
Today I saw a Slave more powerful than the Emperor of Rome
The Gladiator

User Info: rubyeyedloba

rubyeyedloba
4 years ago#32
telkomsel posted...
ZavalsBiz posted
Also I'd like to point out that I personally think that Chris has sexual preference. Just saying

Umm, explanation please? This time, I'm really that clueless *note clueless face*

he personally thinks chris is gay.

rubyeyedloba
4 years ago#33
ZavalsBiz posted...

I dunno whats with Capcom and killing Chris' partners. And yeah I honestly fell for Finn immediately when he was introduced. He so awkward and adorable, I just love him so much and Chris' campaign really emotionized me. I mean seriously Capcom? First you go a kill off The adorable Finn and then you go and take Piers. What gives? I think they like making Chris suffer.

I know! Pooor Chris, he went through so much in so little time.

rubyeyedloba
4 years ago#34
sbn4 posted...
Not even Leon and Ada had someone comment on their relaitonship like that, implying that they are together.

Actually, in Damnation Leon and Ada mentioned a time where they spent some alone time together.

Either way, I agree with most of your sentiments ruby. I think Chris/Jill is more likely while Chris/Piers is non-existent. I never felt a single shred of anything "gay" between them. Same with Wesker. I felt these are all dumb jokes that were never funny to begin with. There are no hints of anything romantic. I don't understand the obsession with Chris/Piers anyway.

I'm not sure if this means anything, but Morrigan in a MVC3 trailer is attracted to Chris. She is visibly seen trying to "grab" him.

Ah, but having a one night stand with years apart from each other isn't really implying a relationship. It's more like 'hey, we did some stuff, let's do it again?' haha

I love that Morrigan has a crush on him! There is an official artwork in which Morrigan is sitting/leaning on Chris' shoulders and kissing his cheek and he's all surprised and blushing. Even in the promo trailer for the game, he's the one who saves her. I think it's cute.

User Info: telkomsel

telkomsel
4 years ago#35
rubyeyedloba posted...
telkomsel posted...
ZavalsBiz posted

he personally thinks chris is gay.

I know what he meant, but I don't know the WHY Chris is being considered "has sexual reference".
Today I saw a Slave more powerful than the Emperor of Rome
The Gladiator

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#36
I'll just leave this here from the REmake on Gamecube:

http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/2/28/Jill_%26_Chris.jpg

So cute. I've seen Chris and Jill as a couple since '96 when I first played the original.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: Archiantagonist

Archiantagonist
4 years ago#37
jpv2000 posted...
I'll just leave this here from the REmake on Gamecube:

http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/2/28/Jill_%26_Chris.jpg

So cute. I've seen Chris and Jill as a couple since '96 when I first played the original.

*sigh* I miss old(pre RE 5) Chris...new one is totally gay though
--------------------x_0--------------------

User Info: StrykeBlayde

StrykeBlayde
4 years ago#38
Nope, Chris x Jill isn't canon, nopenopenopenopenopenope. I can accept Chris x Morrigan, though. It fits perfectly with my theory of Morrigan not really being a succubus and all of that. However, I accept Jill x Nemesis before I accept Jill x Chris.
Tell ya what. Whatever team you come up with is my Marvel team.
DmC is actually a good game. Not great, but good.

User Info: kakarotozero

kakarotozero
4 years ago#39
chris and the boulder
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#40
I love that Morrigan has a crush on him! There is an official artwork in which Morrigan is sitting/leaning on Chris' shoulders and kissing his cheek and he's all surprised and blushing. Even in the promo trailer for the game, he's the one who saves her. I think it's cute.

You got a link for that official artwork? I seen one fan made one of Chris patting Morrigan's head while she's blushing and being sad.
"No man should fight any war but his own."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who should Chris date?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived