Well, I've had this game for over a month now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well, I've had this game for over a month now...

User Info: BuffyCanSlayit

BuffyCanSlayit
4 years ago#1
I can't bring myself to play it much. I wont go so far as to say, its as bad as 5. But I must admit, I'm not enjoying it a lot.

When I first got it, I was really impressed with it. I thought they had fixed a lot of issues and other things. Visually i still think the game looks amazing, but I cant put my finger on it. After a week or so, I just lost all interest in this game.

This may seem strange, but I'm really hating the environments. Like, its a random semi trivial thing I guess, but it doe bug me. I had the same complaint with 4 and 5.

For instance, I loved the village chapter on 4. Then completely hated the castle and island. With 5, I pretty much hated all of it. Especially the strange pyramid whatever crap was going on, and the ship God a I hated the ship. And im noticing the same things 6.

I ran around on Leon's scenario forever, kinda just waiting to get out of the mines/ruins area... which seemed to drag on forever. Chris's was a little bit better I guess, But i dont know. Like i said, it may be a strange complaint, but It bugs me.

The game is just sitting there, collecting dust. I dont know what it is, but its let me down. Most folks i talk to seemed to love it, and think im crazy.
SF4AE: Dictator/ Zangief.
PSN: Joneal18

User Info: AndyDono

AndyDono
4 years ago#2
Everything is more bearable if you play it with a friend. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have finish RE6 if I didn't have a real life friend that had it as well.

And when it comes to modern RE games for me its: RE5>RE4>RE6. Yes I'm crazy, deal with it.
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)

User Info: BuffyCanSlayit

BuffyCanSlayit
4 years ago#3
AndyDono posted...
Everything is more bearable if you play it with a friend. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have finish RE6 if I didn't have a real life friend that had it as well.

And when it comes to modern RE games for me its: RE5>RE4>RE6. Yes I'm crazy, deal with it.

I'll give you that... the game is def more enjoyable with a friend, although it seems 10x harder too.
SF4AE: Dictator/ Zangief.
PSN: Joneal18
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well, I've had this game for over a month now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived