You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
I dunno if I was ever scared, even as a kid, of any of the RE creatures. Though, IRL...
1. Giant Wasp (Hate Bees/Wasps/Insects in general and the wasps are the fastest & most aggressive insect mutation I can think of).
2. A tyrant, namely the one from RE1 due to the cold, dead stare he has in his face.
3. Regenerators, mainly for being larger, smarter, practically immortal (in a real life scenario), zombie with stretchy arms.
4. Nemesis. His aggression & determination make him so human, it is freaky.
5. Scissor Tails.
Really my list would be filled with all insect mutations as huge insects would cause me to off myself. I wanted to make my list more interesting though so I only used two insect mutations. In game they are nothing but in real life, I couldn't take it.
1. Iron Maiden (RE4) 2. Executioner (RE5) 3. Axe Man (Outbreak File #2) 4. Bandersnatch (Code Veronica) 5. AND THOSE NASTY LOOKING PLAGAS IN RE4! I don't know the "official" name for them, but they're the ones that bite your head off XD