Will there be a third CGI animated movie?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Will there be a third CGI animated movie?

User Info: Setsunahenry

Setsunahenry
2 years ago#11
Don't know and don't care. Because I don't actually want another CGI movie.
Favorite Seiyuu : Kana Hanazawa
Waiting: The Evil Within (Release on October 21st 2014)

User Info: AndyDono

AndyDono
2 years ago#12
IlDanko posted...
Compared to the live action movies, even watching a microwave would be 12/10 haha

Both the cgi and live action movies are terrible. However I prefer the live action more, only because the live action movies are so bad its amusing to watch. Degeneration was boring as ****, and Damnation Leon irritated me by spouting crappy one liners, but with a emotionless face.
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
2 years ago#13
I like the CGI movies.... :(
All hail Satsuki-sama!
Hey hey Start Dash

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
2 years ago#14
AndyDono posted...
IlDanko posted...
Compared to the live action movies, even watching a microwave would be 12/10 haha

Both the cgi and live action movies are terrible. However I prefer the live action more, only because the live action movies are so bad its amusing to watch. Degeneration was boring as ****, and Damnation Leon irritated me by spouting crappy one liners, but with a emotionless face.

Idk, I hate them both equally... at least the first 2 live action movies were kind of watchable though... Although i hated nemesis being a good guy at the end and that awful church scene in the 2nd
Crawling back to you.
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
2 years ago#15
I like the CGI movies. They might not be amazing, but there are it's moments.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Will there be a third CGI animated movie?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived