Who is getting nervous about resident evil 7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who is getting nervous about resident evil 7?

User Info: Coryo61827

Coryo61827
3 years ago#1
I have no idea why but there are sooo many reports saying that the 7th game will actually tie in to the movie universe and Alice will be a character.

Seriously, is capcom really THAT stupid? Lol.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.14

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn
3 years ago#2
It's gonna be really BAD..... If alice is main character on re7
Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! -Albert wesker

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
3 years ago#3
I've never heard anything about that.. But it would be really awful.. Just imagining Milla Jovovich as a VA already makes me sick to my stomach.
Crawling back to you.
PSN: Dan21993

Coryo61827
3 years ago#4
Why would capcom want to do a crossover though? It makes no sense! The movies are soooo bad!

The next resident evil game might be the first one from the main series I actually never buy, and that makes me really sad.

User Info: Hewie3

Hewie3
3 years ago#5
Rumors are rumors. The series being tied to the movie franchise is nothing more than a website's attempt at getting more readers.

Resident Evil 7 will happen. I'm nervous about it, sure, but it'll probably be tons of fun no matter how it turns out. I just don't think that another RE6 could happen. At least, not so soon anyway.
PSN ID: LeonHart32

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 years ago#6
I don't care. With 5 the series is pretty much ended in my mind.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

Coryo61827
3 years ago#7
Agreed. I also kinda wish they would stop cause I'm tired of them further ruining a once great franchise. As soon as I heard about cloning in the series I was like "ohhhh here we go".

User Info: ZeroX2010

ZeroX2010
3 years ago#8
edward18 posted...
I don't care. With 5 the series is pretty much ended in my mind.

Honestly, after 5, it seemed like it the series turned into a mindless multiplayer game with fan fic quality plots for each new game's campaign mode. IMHO, killing off Wesker and Spencer finished the series.

User Info: edward18

edward18
3 years ago#9
Still far better than 4's crap to me ^_^
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: g6260

g6260
3 years ago#10
The streams have already crossed, Simmons is basically a metaphor for Paul W.S. Anderson.

Both were responsible for making countless monstrosities, ultimately leading up to creating clones of the women they loved.
GT: amillionknivezz, PSN: Team_Alucard
http://i.imgur.com/NW3CvSb.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who is getting nervous about resident evil 7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived