New to the series, playing 4 on the gamecube right now.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. New to the series, playing 4 on the gamecube right now.

User Info: Akay4

Akay4
3 years ago#11
4 will not make the older ones feel unplayable, because the older games play a lot differently than 4, 5, Revelations, and 6. I would suggest checking out the other games (2 is my favorite), but approach its gameplay with caution.

User Info: bybyr

bybyr
3 years ago#12
I used to hate modern RE games, after finishing RE 6, my opinion changed and it's really hard to play the classics (I'm currently playing RE 0. this game is a **** in ***). I just finished RE 5 and that game was fine. I will probably play RE 4 after finishing RE remake. actually, at the moment I'm planning to play all RE series, thanks to RE 6 I'm now totally hooked on the franchise.

User Info: Starwind128

Starwind128
3 years ago#13
bybyr posted...
I used to hate modern RE games, after finishing RE 6, my opinion changed and it's really hard to play the classics (I'm currently playing RE 0. this game is a **** in ***). I just finished RE 5 and that game was fine. I will probably play RE 4 after finishing RE remake. actually, at the moment I'm planning to play all RE series, thanks to RE 6 I'm now totally hooked on the franchise.

RE0 is the worst of the classic's, & in my opinion it should have never been made.
R.I.P. Resident Evil 1996-2005 You will be dearly missed.
Official Clerith of the FFVII board.

User Info: LeftiesRule

LeftiesRule
3 years ago#14
Definetly get... RE2 for the GameCube.
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.

User Info: DarkD3stiny

DarkD3stiny
2 years ago#15
Re4 was hyped up too much Imo. On its own its a good game but as a RE game its the worst and has hardly anything to do with RE.

User Info: Brunozayn

Brunozayn
2 years ago#16
Re4 is my second favourite RE game

My favourite is REmake
Yeaaaah - Ellie
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. New to the series, playing 4 on the gamecube right now.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived