Trophy sync error 80022D05 when installing Resident Evil 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Trophy sync error 80022D05 when installing Resident Evil 6

User Info: pirateninja92

pirateninja92
2 years ago#1
Hello, firstly this topic is about the problem with sycing with the server. I have upadted my hard drive to a TB and installing all my games, first time roud when I finished installing everything I tryed to sync and got to 13% to 15%, so now i've deleted everything and restarted to chec the problem. When putting RE6 at first it said it couldn't install trophy data, so I quit and tryed agin but nothing. Then to sync my trophies all I got was it skips to 5% and then slowly works up to 10% and then gives the error code. I've kept syncing and looked everywhere but got nowhere. If anyone can surgest anything or any helpful advice it would be kind of you.

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
2 years ago#2
the only thing i can think of is deleting re6's install data if there is on your ps3. i've never heard of this problem before
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 448,827,499
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Trophy sync error 80022D05 when installing Resident Evil 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived