How do you feel about re7?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you feel about re7?

User Info: skermac

skermac
11 months ago#1
Im ok with it, will not buy day one, mainly because it doesn't have a single what I call a main character. The trailer seems so foreign without anyone I know in it. I can see having a few new characters but not an entire new cast. But I will play it eventually.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: crimson-noble

crimson-noble
11 months ago#2
I think I will ignore this title. Not too fond of the idea that Resident Evil 7 is like "Silent Hill PT + The Hills have Eyes"

User Info: skermac

skermac
11 months ago#3
crimson-noble posted...
I think I will ignore this title. Not too fond of the idea that Resident Evil 7 is like "Silent Hill PT + The Hills have Eyes"

I will probably see how this ip is in about 6 months, used.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: ivory3333

ivory3333
11 months ago#4
i see many people liking it, but i personally wont get it. just not into first person games much.
Everyone is in favor of free speech.people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.

User Info: CloudTifa7

CloudTifa7
10 months ago#5
I dont like the thought i have that the characters we all fell in love with grew up with will take a backseat in future games depending on sales of this game. and only appear as a cameo. New games probably will focus on ethan and co or have someone new every game.
Anticipating The last of us part II

User Info: Silent_Hill_Res

Silent_Hill_Res
10 months ago#6
Worst game in the series for me, hands down. There's no horror in it (for me).

It barely even classifies as a horror game (more like a dark comedy with the blatant TCM rip-offs), let alone Resident Evil.

Massive disappointment.
Silent Hill Resident

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
10 months ago#7
Silent_Hill_Res posted...

It barely even classifies as a horror game (more like a dark comedy with the blatant TCM rip-offs), let alone Resident Evil.

Massive disappointment.

If you think there is no horror in it, then you have no clue what horror is.
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword

Silent_Hill_Res
10 months ago#8
VeiledGenesis posted...

Massive disappointment.

There are very poor attempts at horror, but that's all they are. Attempts. They come off more comical and disgusting, not horrific in any way.

I think it's you who has no clue what horror is. Or you get scared easily. To each their own, I guess.
Silent Hill Resident

User Info: VeiledGenesis

VeiledGenesis
10 months ago#9
VeiledGenesis posted...

Massive disappointment.

There are very poor attempts at horror, but that's all they are. Attempts. They come off more comical and disgusting, not horrific in any way.

I think it's you who has no clue what horror is. Or you get scared easily. To each their own, I guess.

I've played plenty of horror games. I know what horror is. No, I don't scare easy. There is more to horror than just junpscares. I don't know what you consider horror, but it's clearly not what is defined as horror.
Gather all the young ones and listen as we tell of the days of old, when the earth was whole, before the hammer fell. - "Hammer of Heaven", The Sword

Silent_Hill_Res
10 months ago#10
VeiledGenesis posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...

Massive disappointment.

I've played plenty of horror games. I know what horror is. No, I don't scare easy. There is more to horror than just junpscares. I don't know what you consider horror, but it's clearly not what is defined as horror.

"RE7" may be defined as horror, but it's sure not effective. Not for me, and probably not for countless others. Don't like my opinion, too bad.

Try trolling somewhere else.
Silent Hill Resident
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How do you feel about re7?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived