Raskplanje

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Matt_Wade

Matt_Wade
10 months ago#1
These guys, amiright?

So, how long until the revive? is it every 2 minutes, or when you hit a checkpoint or marker in the game?

I do like them, because when you're low on ammo and/or health, they're genuinely scary

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
10 months ago#2
Probably one or two minutes. I advise you to avoid them as much as possible since you are not required to kill them, and they are immortal except for certain mandatory scripted events.

You can use an incendiary grenade to stun it and expose it's weak point, and you can shoot it to immobilise it. However, not everyone has access to incendiary grenades, so regular gunfire will have to do,

Avoid it's grab attacks whenever possible, since they are lethal. Equip the Breakout skill to break it's grab easily. Avoiding them is still better, such as using dodge rolls.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUG0kqiGAAcmXf47JVIs6w

Matt_Wade
10 months ago#3
DualArms posted...
Probably one or two minutes. I advise you to avoid them as much as possible since you are not required to kill them, and they are immortal except for certain mandatory scripted events.

You can use an incendiary grenade to stun it and expose it's weak point, and you can shoot it to immobilise it. However, not everyone has access to incendiary grenades, so regular gunfire will have to do,

Avoid it's grab attacks whenever possible, since they are lethal. Equip the Breakout skill to break it's grab easily. Avoiding them is still better, such as using dodge rolls.

Thanks Dual,
I employ a run away tactic generally but I have unlimited magnum ammo so they get a .50 round to the face! It's trickier with Ada though, who's fire power isn't that great. At least Chris has a 'nade launcher

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
10 months ago#4
Ada has explosive arrows that are timed and has the same kind of machine gun as Jake and Sherry, the dual gun with grenade rounds.
(3DS) Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

Matt_Wade
10 months ago#5
Eiyu posted...
Ada has explosive arrows that are timed and has the same kind of machine gun as Jake and Sherry, the dual gun with grenade rounds.

I know, thank you. It's just really slow and feels so cumbersome to use. The xp. arrows are so slow to reload.
I think I'll just load the shot gun skills and use that.

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
10 months ago#6
Matt_Wade posted...
DualArms posted...

Thanks Dual,
I employ a run away tactic generally but I have unlimited magnum ammo so they get a .50 round to the face! It's trickier with Ada though, who's fire power isn't that great. At least Chris has a 'nade launcher

Ada has access to incendiary grenades, so she can stun those suckers easily. However, the real threat of that section is the numerous amount of Javos unloading their guns at you while being hunted by the Rasklapanjes, and it is even harder in Professional mode. Take caution so that you won't get swarmed by the Javos and Rasklapanjes at the same time. Her Assault Shotgun works well as well since you can dismember them easily with enough shots.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJUG0kqiGAAcmXf47JVIs6w

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
10 months ago#7
You can also use the weapon change exploit too. You change weapons on the shot and then return to the same gun. That makes the shotgun really powerful since it has some short pause in its shots.
(3DS) Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: skermac

skermac
10 months ago#8
I think its dum they used names we cant pronounce
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Albert-Wesker

Albert-Wesker
9 months ago#9
skermac posted...
I think its dum they used names we cant pronounce

Simple names, like "hunter", "licker", "tyrant", etc. have become so iconic. I can't see the same happening for these new ones.

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
9 months ago#10
When the Rasklapanje is walking upright (upper and lower body combined), you can force it to release its weak point via its mouth by either damaging it with incendiary weapons or Acid Rounds from Chris/Piers' grenade launchers.

When you managed to damage the weak point enough in time, the Rasklapanje will be immobile and kneeling.
It will be out like this for a long time.
There will be a prompt to melee it if you're close enough but don't attack it, since it will end their stun time.

Your A.I. partner might automatically melee it if close enough, so keep your distance.
My thoughts about Bioshock Infinite:
http://tinyurl.com/mn5ll4x (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived