Some questions about order and characters [Spoilers]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Some questions about order and characters [Spoilers]

User Info: MikeSSJ_part_3

MikeSSJ_part_3
3 months ago#1
Hi!

I'm currently planning a Let's Play of this game, coming right off RE5. Now I've beaten the game before, and have therefore access to every chapter.
My plan is to actually go ahead and play chronologically, switching between the characters and cutting parts that are double. With this I mean that I'm going to be playing Chris for example, up to the point where he and Jake interact. Then, I'll do the same for Jake. And the "co-op" scene will only be played once, either as Chris or as Jake, skipping it for the other character.
I want to make this as cohesive as possible. Since I'm recording it all first, and cutting, pasting and rendering later, I can jump between chapters without any problems, making this a bit easier. I'd also like to eventually use every character during this.

Now I have a pretty good idea about the correct order, but any tips would still be appreciated. My main question is:
Which parts should I play as which character?
The final fight with Ustanak, for example, should definitely be played as Jake, not as Sherry. The battle against Helena's sister I'll probably do with Helena. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And yes, I know: "That's not how the developers intended the game to be played!"
But it's how I've decided to do this Let's Play, and I'd really love some input by you.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
3 months ago#2
Play Piers for the whole Chris campaign. If you can, play Agent on Ada.
(3DS) Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
3 months ago#3
play it how ever you want to
PSN ID: Domine1001
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Some questions about order and characters [Spoilers]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived