Poll: Prequel or Sequel

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Poll: Prequel or Sequel

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
5 years ago#1
Im gonna go with sequel. I just can't stand the idea of Capcom moving backwards through the storyline anymore. Tell us what happened after RE5! Plus I get the feeling they made a mistake regarding the timeline

Edit:plus as someone in another topic had pointed out Chris said in a conversation with the BSAA "these people are acting like the ganados from the Kennedy report" so Chris had never seen them before.
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: astaroth1234

astaroth1234
5 years ago#2
It might be either a few weeks even a month before or after RE5. Since both RE5 and RE6 take place in 2009.
I got reset, however they didnt reset my deaths, so at this point in time i have 148 kills and 6169 deaths, which gives me an epic k/d of 0.02! - Phil

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
5 years ago#3
It's a Srequel.

(I'm truly sorry for that)

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
5 years ago#4
^lol.
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: Seraphion_Omnis

Seraphion_Omnis
5 years ago#5
Here's hoping that it is a sequel, but at least it won't be an outsourced prequel/rebirth/reboot
and whatever else they're calling the new dmc.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Poll: Prequel or Sequel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived