for those who like the movie and leon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. for those who like the movie and leon

User Info: falloutfreak123

falloutfreak123
5 years ago#1
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Leon_Kennedy_(film_version)
Lone Wanderer is awesome
GT:Lightninghockey

User Info: Kamui_333

Kamui_333
5 years ago#2
Jill, Wesker, Carlos, Ada, and Barry are also in the movie.

User Info: falloutfreak123

falloutfreak123
5 years ago#3
weskers dead
Lone Wanderer is awesome
GT:Lightninghockey

User Info: dracomancer336

dracomancer336
5 years ago#4
look at the end of afterlife carefully you see him bail out
I will be the first person in history to reach through a headset or TV and smack someone! GT:Crazed Anarchy

User Info: Dark-Kakashi

Dark-Kakashi
5 years ago#5
Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine. Leon was mentioned in the promotional material for Resident Evil: Apocalypse and makes his first appearance in Resident Evil: Retribution. He is portrayed by Estonian-American actor Johann Urb.

Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine.

Leon Kennedy is a former S.T.A.R.S. officer and partner of Jill Valentine.

... wait, what? O_o
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Out in Japan: October 28 // Out in America: November 29 :D

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
5 years ago#6
The people that make those awful movies have no idead what Resident Evil is.

Although in a game I sure wouldnt mind Leon being partnered with Jill.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: gambit2_0

gambit2_0
5 years ago#7
I hope after this resident evil movie that director would stop making them. I can't stand alice worst character in resident evil. I would then hope no one makes another movie till like 5 years to get people to forget this trash; then for someone to make a good reboot. I don't mind if they change a few details but the current RE movies are f***ing all over the place i hate it.
A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip

User Info: Kamui_333

Kamui_333
5 years ago#8
They are never going to stop making these movies. Fans can whine all they want, but no matter how much they are bashed by both critics and movie-goers, it is still the most successful series of video-game adaptations ever made (box-office wise) and each movie continues to make more profit than the one before it.

User Info: augerrya3

augerrya3
5 years ago#9
I hope one day they make a good trilogy in the style of the live action opening for the original
maybe I will deal with it,.. I'll deal with it the same way I DEALT WITH CURLEY JEFERSON!

User Info: WellKnownNomad

WellKnownNomad
5 years ago#10
I would have preferred if they just rebooted the entire Resident Evil movies still, I would have been happy having Jensen Ackles as Leon, Thomas Jane as Chris, and Michael Wincott as Wesker as well as a director who isn't trying to shill his wife into the starring role and having her as a blatant Mary Sue
"Because like most teenage girls, what they care about is stupid" - Daniel Tosh
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. for those who like the movie and leon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived