Eastern Europe Incident?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Eastern Europe Incident?

User Info: angelgu323

angelgu323
5 years ago#1
Assuming Damnation ties in whats mentioned when Eastern Europe is said, the game doesnt take place that long after the movie then?
Any updates about the movie?

User Info: DarkSymbiote

DarkSymbiote
5 years ago#2
No movie is canon with the games except that CG one.
My ME3 review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/995452-mass-effect-3/reviews/review-150170

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
5 years ago#3
The trailer mentioned a six-month gap between that incident and RE6.

Damnation is supposed to be out in August I believe. Just in time to get some more hype going for RE6 and help setup the story and characters a little more. Judging by the new trailer it involves the C-Virus so we'll be learning more about that before we get into RE6.

But Capcom hasn't really released any new info on it in a while I think. It wouldn't surprise me if it got canned and they just refer to it in RE6. We still have 4 months until then, though, so hopefully Capcom will release some new info on it.
PSN/GT: Dicer7
Now Playing: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) / Patiently awaiting: Dragon's Dogma

angelgu323
5 years ago#4
That would be really stupid if they canned it-.- im quite sure capcom wouldnt can anything that might bring potential money though:)

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
5 years ago#5
I highly doubt they canned it. Capcom didn't talk a lot about Degeneration when they announced it.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
5 years ago#6
Apparently Jake is in Easten Europe do that may be what they are talking about, as well as Damnation
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

User Info: Tixus

Tixus
5 years ago#7
Chris's scenario begins with a flashback that takes place in a fictional Eastern Europe country called Edonia. This is probably the event they're referring to.

Wasn't Damnation supposed to be starring Leon anyway?
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria

angelgu323
5 years ago#8
Hmmm yeah it was but i still hope its damnation there refrecning :) prettty cool to have a game tie into a movie like that:)

User Info: Bristow84

Bristow84
5 years ago#9
Degeneration kinda tied into RE5, not by much. But kinda
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || ATI RADEON 6670HD 1GB || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain

angelgu323
5 years ago#10
With the tricell thing? I forgot about that haha
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Eastern Europe Incident?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived