How would you feel if...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How would you feel if...

User Info: AlterEgo3561

AlterEgo3561
5 years ago#1
(Seeing how the trailers I have seen kinda hint at the world going to hell)

How would you feel if three years from now they release a trailer for Resident Evil 7 and the first thing that comes up is the narration:"My name is Alice"

User Info: finalstrike14

finalstrike14
5 years ago#2
Cry myself to sleep
"Just imagine something like a Donkey Kong scented candle. Who wouldn't want their home to smell just like some dirty ape?"--- sumostickfigure

User Info: HarlequinChaos

HarlequinChaos
5 years ago#3
finalstrike14 posted...
Cry myself to sleep

I would cry myself to death.

User Info: mack10

mack10
5 years ago#4
Whose Alice?

User Info: sheridanmoviegu

sheridanmoviegu
5 years ago#5
mack10 posted...
Whose Alice?

The fifth element.
If HK-47 and GLaDOS had a child, the awesome character they create would cause the video game world to explode. Join the Revengers! (board#: 587986)

User Info: DiamondGirl1092

DiamondGirl1092
5 years ago#6
Bad. Very, very bad. I think I'd pull off a Wrath of Kahn and shout "CCAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!" at the top opf my lungs while shaking my fist angrily. Followed by me never touching the new RE games ever; it's bad enough that she exists in the movies, and I sure as hell don't want her in my RE.
If there is a god, kuku would still be too short to reach heaven. eheu.- Marioman116

User Info: DemonSlayer92

DemonSlayer92
5 years ago#7
The games should stay the games and the movies should stay the movies. I like them both for different reasons and I want to keep them exactly that -- different.
"Just because the story isn't for everyone doesn't mean it's a bad game." -Brimuslabus

User Info: NightTerrorX99

NightTerrorX99
5 years ago#8
Laugh.
Dead serious.

User Info: RE2LeonS

RE2LeonS
5 years ago#9
AlterEgo3561 posted...
(Seeing how the trailers I have seen kinda hint at the world going to hell)

How would you feel if three years from now they release a trailer for Resident Evil 7 and the first thing that comes up is the narration:"My name is Alice"

To be honest, they might as friggin well. The games in my eyes have turn to garbage just like the movies. If you were put a gun to my head and tell me to choose Resident Evil The Movie (1st one) or play Resident Evil 5, I'd choose the movie
If you're going to buy a Capcom title, buy it USED! GamerTag - RE2LeonS

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
5 years ago#10
sheridanmoviegu posted...
mack10 posted...
Whose Alice?

The fifth element.

Lee-loo Dallas Multi Pass.

Only movie I will accept her role in.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How would you feel if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived