Demo limited time only?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Demo limited time only?

User Info: XnemesisXo

XnemesisXo
4 years ago#1
Do i have to buy Dragons Dogma straight away to get the RE6 demo or can i purchase it anytime?

User Info: MidMorningSol

MidMorningSol
4 years ago#2
When you purchase a new copy/or a used one that has all the inserts intact you get the voucher. The voucher is good to get you access to the demo which starts 7/3/12 for Xbox. You can purchase the game anytime and you should have access to the demo. I'm not sure if the demo itself is a limited window offer as there were no mentions of it being a limited time demo.

I hope to God it isn't. If so, I'll rage. HARD.

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
4 years ago#3
I doubt the demo will be limited since it's planned to be available to everyone else a month later. Capcom will want to keep as much hype going as possible until release and taking down the demo before then would only hurt sales.
PSN/GT: Dicer7

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
4 years ago#4
Xbox buyers of Dragons Dogma get the demo like 2 months early. Everyone else get the demo the same time.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: so_real

so_real
4 years ago#5
I haven't read anything confirming or denying that it would be limited but I preordered just to be safe.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Demo limited time only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived