there is a 99% chance that Capcom will make Wesker return for this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. there is a 99% chance that Capcom will make Wesker return for this game

User Info: darkleox

darkleox
5 years ago#1
of course it will be on mercenaries mode only... and also its about Capcom whe are talking here so it will cost us 5 bucks for him to be playable

LONG LIVE CASHCOM...sucking our wallets 1 DLC at a time...

AND YOU KNOW THE WORST PART!?... i am going to be one of those who will buy him day 1 and any other character/skin they throw at us because i am a fan since beginning of the series and sadly thats what true fans do

Sorry Any Display Of Bad English

User Info: Hyrulian15

Hyrulian15
5 years ago#2
Mercs might as well be Mortal Kombat Armageddon at this point. The character select screen will be so large, you will not have a clue on who to pick.
idon'tgiveacrap@youstupiddip****butt****.net

User Info: molotovckoctail

molotovckoctail
5 years ago#3
he might be in flashbacks. After all, his seed (or test tube growth) is a main character.
You offend, yet you say not to be so defensive. This is Indigenous land. YOU get out!

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
5 years ago#4
Never liked that term..."Seed". I'm sure he'd refer to Jake that way, with little to no human emotion such a demeaning word wouldn't bother him to use...

Anyways, I'm positive he'll return and HUNK probably will too. Wesker's a staple for Mercs as it is.
I've never thought of classic Resident Evil controls as "Tank Controls". No tank I've ever controlled moved as smoothly as they do.

User Info: Gordaton

Gordaton
5 years ago#5
TVthePunisher posted...
HUNK probably will too. Wesker's a staple for Mercs as it is.

Oh, my sweet HUNK. Such a badass. <3

And Wesker, he was by far the best character for getting high scores in RE4 Mercs. I didn't play RE5, but he sure seemed one of the best in there too. I love him anyways.

RE5 will definitely not be the last we see of Wesker, especially knowing Capcom.
Feel the power of TOASTY!

User Info: darkleox

darkleox
5 years ago#6
i would not be surprised if capcom throw at us a white textureless square model with invisible limbs playable and say... here... tofu dlc character... 5 dollars please

User Info: XnemesisXo

XnemesisXo
5 years ago#7
darkleox posted...
i would not be surprised if capcom throw at us a white textureless square model with invisible limbs playable and say... here... tofu dlc character... 5 dollars please

This made my morning.

User Info: Raven927

Raven927
5 years ago#8
I think a father son zombie beat down would be pretty sweet. Not 1 but 2 super humans against a town of the dead.......I think it would be a awesome sight.

User Info: mike_strider

mike_strider
5 years ago#9
At the very least, I could expect a clone of Wesker (excluding Jake). I mean, there's one of Ada, right?

User Info: ValedictorianXD

ValedictorianXD
5 years ago#10
I heard Wesker actually raped the mother...at least that's how RE: Afterlife made it sound.
I'm trying this new thing where I use tvtropes jargon to analyze things. So far, my original suspicions seem to be coming true: It IS making me look idiotic.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. there is a 99% chance that Capcom will make Wesker return for this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived