Can you get in trouble for downloading the demo on a flash drive....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Can you get in trouble for downloading the demo on a flash drive....

User Info: XnemesisXo

XnemesisXo
5 years ago#11
alex91093 posted...
And playing it without dragons Dogma? I'm hearing some people saying they are doing that but I'm not sure if I can get banned or suspended from Xbox live for doing this. I mean the demo is free anyway but I am playing it without doing what I was supposed to do to be able to play it.

I copied it to a flashdrive and gave it my brother. No disk needed, no suspension.

User Info: alex91093

alex91093
5 years ago#12
Hey where did you download the demo from? I can't get it to work.
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
5 years ago#15
Anyway, just to be sure dont be online while using it if you are going to download it

It doesn't matter for a demo.
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#16
You won't get banned. Go ahead and enjoy the demo man.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: rtb1986

rtb1986
5 years ago#17
think of it like this you could have gone to a friends house and copied the demo from his hdd bought it back and played it without having Dragons Dogma.

so since there is no way Microsoft can telll whether you did this or not you cannot get banned.

User Info: butsizzle

butsizzle
5 years ago#18
Quote:i downloaded the torrent, no way I'm buying some stupid game i have never heard to play a demo, FU capcom
@Solid_Codec

Lol you say this like Capcom is going to force you to buy this game when it comes out.
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
(message deleted)

User Info: alex91093

alex91093
5 years ago#20
I doesn't even matter at this point. I could not for the life of me get the demo to work and I messed up 2 flash drives trying. I put the demo on and when I put the flash drive in the Xbox, it doesn't recognize a demo being on there so I deleted the demo off the flash drive. Now for some reason my computer recognizes my flash drive as being full when there is nothing on there. I tried a different method with another flash drive and I messed it up in the same way. I have no idea how to fix this or if they are even fixable.
Xbox/PSN = alex91093 Youtube = AlexEqualsAwesome93 Tumblr = http://alex91093.tumblr.com/
Motto = I did it because it was funny
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Can you get in trouble for downloading the demo on a flash drive....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived