Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

User Info: Athenov

Athenov
5 years ago#11
i've gotten the part where they fight the second helicopter with the small wooden boats.

User Info: Athenov

Athenov
5 years ago#12
but thats wierd that you get killed during transformation. i dont lol. i mean sometimes they kill me like a split second before i press the trigger to transform. that must be it, with the lag it probably still tries to transform but ur alrdy dead.

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#13
I'm sure it must of been lag, I'm tired of people quitting out though once I get a few good hits and then they kill me.
GT:Emotional Hobo

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#14
You know what, this mode is just generally broken.

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#15
Can't find a match, when I do they quit out or I just get trolled by omniscient AI.

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#16
Trying Chris' Agent Mode is so infuriating, the AI having Sniper Rifles, Grenade Launchers, Shotguns, it makes it impossible.

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#17
I find it near impossible to enjoy this mode, which should be delightful fun.

But I guess that sums up RE6 in general.

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#18
I'm only doing Veteran or Higher searches now and been ten minutes without finding a match.

User Info: a22121991

a22121991
5 years ago#19
I found 3 matches last night in Leons campaign. The first one was in chapter one in the gun shop and you play as a normal zombie. The second match was in the cemetary and I got to play as the zombie dogs. And in the third game I got to play as those leech monsters that look like the things from revelations. I won the last two games so its not impossible.

User Info: cheese785

cheese785
5 years ago#20
Well, I'm keeping Agent Hunt disabled until I beat the campaigns. I feel like taking it slow for my first playthrough.
\m/
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived