Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

User Info: CalistoCoon

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#21
AI should be vulnerable and take normal damage in Agent Hunts.

This has RUINED this mode for me.
GT:Emotional Hobo

User Info: Aenisha

Aenisha
5 years ago#22
Ive had no problem finding hunts, and no problem killing with ai. Dont know wth any of you are talking about. There should be rewards for this mode however.
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
5 years ago#23
CalistoCoon posted...
Why do I keep getting that underwater area, is that it for Agent Hunt as Chris' Campaign?

Leon's campaign.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: ItemNineExists

ItemNineExists
5 years ago#24
Shouldn't be attacking the AI anyway, seeing as that doesn't work toward a "win". If you're having trouble landing attacks, flank more, and wait for the agents to be occupied. You never win an agility-off against AI or human players as a creature. More often then not I just run around trying to cause terror versus damage, and just won about 8 straight by being a little more methodical and patient in my attacks. Causing people to panic and hurry works wonders too.

Feels kind of good knowing that I was that slight moment of frustration for people ha ha ha.
When your tunnel fades, and your guide is shy...

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
5 years ago#25
cheese785 posted...
Well, I'm keeping Agent Hunt disabled until I beat the campaigns. I feel like taking it slow for my first playthrough.

This is what I'm doing. Just trying to enjoy the story my first time through.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
5 years ago#26
I always assumed the smart play would be to wait until the player is preoccupied with other zombies or B.O.W's. I'd also try to avoid the AI although that is probably easier said than done.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#27
Yeah, I never attack alone, unless their are no more creatures spawning and then I wait until they are running towards and an objective and attack them around the corner, but you can get about one hit in before the AI kills you.

Also the game really needs to let you know the enemies health, I was wailing on this guy as the Bee Swarm for a good few minutes, but he would never go down, no matter what I did, they where both human players and he wasn't coming to help his buddy, but he would just not go down. I don't know if the bee does no damage, but there needs to be some way to know if you are actually damaging them.

User Info: Talon5967

Talon5967
5 years ago#28
There's a few things the guide says that are useful. One, only attack when other enemies are already attacking, never alone.

Two, you start as the one of the weaker enemies, and build points that allow you to transform into a stronger one. For transforming, you need to find a place to hide. It's suggested that you save points for as long as possible, in order to transform into the strongest creature you can.

And third, each enemy type has a specific strategy it's designed for. The shrieker, for example, is not supposed to engage directly. They have weak attacks, and when the throat expands before howling, it creates a massive weak point. You're just supposed to hang around nearby, and use the howl to summon other zombies. The zombie dog is all about hit and run. It goes down fast if it takes a hit.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega

CalistoCoon
5 years ago#29
Sadly the only Agent Hunt mode I have available is Chris' and all strategy goes out the window when facing near infinite grenade launchers, probably should of used it a bit more in his campaign because it makes things cake.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
5 years ago#30
CalistoCoon posted...
Yeah, I never attack alone, unless their are no more creatures spawning and then I wait until they are running towards and an objective and attack them around the corner, but you can get about one hit in before the AI kills you.

Also the game really needs to let you know the enemies health, I was wailing on this guy as the Bee Swarm for a good few minutes, but he would never go down, no matter what I did, they where both human players and he wasn't coming to help his buddy, but he would just not go down. I don't know if the bee does no damage, but there needs to be some way to know if you are actually damaging them.

Fair enough man, I agree about the enemy health too. That should be shown. Maybe the Bee swarm is meant to be a distraction? Talon mentioned that each B.O.W has a specific strategy.

Talon5967 posted...
There's a few things the guide says that are useful. One, only attack when other enemies are already attacking, never alone.

Two, you start as the one of the weaker enemies, and build points that allow you to transform into a stronger one. For transforming, you need to find a place to hide. It's suggested that you save points for as long as possible, in order to transform into the strongest creature you can.

And third, each enemy type has a specific strategy it's designed for. The shrieker, for example, is not supposed to engage directly. They have weak attacks, and when the throat expands before howling, it creates a massive weak point. You're just supposed to hang around nearby, and use the howl to summon other zombies. The zombie dog is all about hit and run. It goes down fast if it takes a hit.

Thanks for the tips man.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived