Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

User Info: Talon5967

Talon5967
5 years ago#31
CalistoCoon posted...
Yeah, I never attack alone, unless their are no more creatures spawning and then I wait until they are running towards and an objective and attack them around the corner, but you can get about one hit in before the AI kills you.

Also the game really needs to let you know the enemies health, I was wailing on this guy as the Bee Swarm for a good few minutes, but he would never go down, no matter what I did, they where both human players and he wasn't coming to help his buddy, but he would just not go down. I don't know if the bee does no damage, but there needs to be some way to know if you are actually damaging them.

According to the guide, you are correct. It says that this creature's offensive abilities are not very strong. It relies on its decoy power, and other enemies. It's just hard to kill, as it really only takes significant damage when it's human form breaks.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
Gamertag: Talon Omega
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does no one enable Agent Hunt mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived