Anyone able to link their gamertag to their re.net account?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone able to link their gamertag to their re.net account?

User Info: Explicitz999

Explicitz999
4 years ago#1
I keep getting an error after entering my verification code.
Room/Setup - http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/emubilly/My%20Room%20and%20Setup/
Diablo 3 Profile - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/emubilly-1395/

User Info: wafflemyroffle

wafflemyroffle
4 years ago#2
I've quit trying to get any sense out of it. I've played the Prelude maybe about 20 times and it doesn't register jack on RE.NET

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#3
I linked mine... Are you sure you're putting in the code exactly as displayed? It's case-sensitive. Maybe you're putting in a Zero for an 'O' somewhere?
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: drzaious

drzaious
4 years ago#4
I did it when I woke up Tuesday morning.

User Info: kniferunner

kniferunner
4 years ago#5
I get passed the verification code part, the part afterwards where it asks. Do you want to link "gamertag" to your Capcom acount, I say yes or whatever, and then gives me a error message.

I know my Code is correct.

Im going to guess theres a waiting period.

User Info: Emo_Neku

Emo_Neku
4 years ago#6
hey man im having the same problem

Error(U0003) A system error occurred

._. i hope it's just some bug
PSN: rainy-daye
Steam/XBL: justjohnluo

User Info: caboose84

caboose84
4 years ago#7
I entered my verification code and linked my GT, all after I finished the first 3 chapters of Leon's campaign, but it didn't update any of that info into the system so everything's still a 0 for me other than the points I got for signing up, and I can't find my GT on the website anywhere. It's kind of worrying me, since I think I need RE.net to unlock Mercs costumes and stages.
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga

User Info: gOwCoD4

gOwCoD4
4 years ago#8
caboose84 posted...
I entered my verification code and linked my GT, all after I finished the first 3 chapters of Leon's campaign, but it didn't update any of that info into the system so everything's still a 0 for me other than the points I got for signing up, and I can't find my GT on the website anywhere. It's kind of worrying me, since I think I need RE.net to unlock Mercs costumes and stages.

Having the same issue with the progress update. It only counted the first 38 minutes of my 4 hour session. I do have 52,000 points though. And those costumes are alternate versions of costumes you can unlock already (finish mercs with the character you want to unlock the costume for with an A-Rank) And my friend told me the maps for mercs unlocks when you complete the campaigns.
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...

User Info: aluccard

aluccard
4 years ago#9
I'm having a similar problem. I linked everything up yesterday before starting and I keept going to RE.net and nothing is updating. I'm on Leons campaign chapter 4 right now.
Ugh.
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6

User Info: silverbullt

silverbullt
4 years ago#10
Explicitz999 posted...
I keep getting an error after entering my verification code.

Some of us can't even get the site to load. Their cheap servers can't take the load i guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone able to link their gamertag to their re.net account?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived