mercenaries leaderboards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. mercenaries leaderboards

User Info: FocusDMR

FocusDMR
5 years ago#1
Is it actually possible to score 9999999 or are people already glitching the leaderboards like they did 5?

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
5 years ago#2
Glitching, bro. I'm sure of it -_________- 9999999999999999 (you get the idea) is impossible to get. 100% impossible.

User Info: FocusDMR

FocusDMR
5 years ago#3
damn... guess there's not point in playing for score like i did in 5. people always take the cowards way out to get a high score. sick of these cheaters

User Info: otakutwin

otakutwin
5 years ago#4
Damn straight. Those cheaters need to be banned or at the very least have their score banned from the list.
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"

User Info: Parge

Parge
5 years ago#5
Yeah I'm hoping they fix this as well, at least it's not on duo, the leaderboard for the DLC stages are clean as well.
PSN - Parge Eye Have You.
GT - Pargestyv

User Info: Just_a_loser

Just_a_loser
5 years ago#6
Yeah from what I hear the leaderboards have been ruined even before the game was released. A friend of mine in Australia got it about 5 days before I did, and he said that those kind of scores were already up when he got it.

Really does take the fun out of it when people quickly ruin the leaderboards. We can only hope they will be reset before too long.
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

User Info: otakutwin

otakutwin
5 years ago#7
Actually I think for competitions sake, they should reset the leader boards every now and than.
There may be no "I" in team but there is a "M" and "E", which spells "ME"

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
5 years ago#8
Shadowlinkex posted...
Glitching, bro. I'm sure of it -_________- 9999999999999999 (you get the idea) is impossible to get. 100% impossible.

Damn it!
Well, i mostly play for fun anyway xD
These mercs sure get hard at the end
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!

User Info: ckleckner

ckleckner
5 years ago#9
i actually had it on wed last week and the boards were fine the other day. how r these people doing this?
i dont care about the mans garden i just dont want my track wet darrell watlrip fontana 2010
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. mercenaries leaderboards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived