Is Resident Evil 5 better than 6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is Resident Evil 5 better than 6?

User Info: aznxdan

aznxdan
5 years ago#1
Im asking this question because I see all these bad reviews but I know people are upset because of the genre or something old school players care about. I have played resident evil 5 and I thought it was fun. I dont care about the genre switch to action horror. I just want to know if its really a bad game. Like if it didnt have the resident evil name on it, would people still be butthurt and consider it a bad game?

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
5 years ago#2
Yes. That's not saying much...
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier

User Info: Tention

Tention
5 years ago#3
I only played the demo, and even there I could already tell that the controls and overall gameplay felt clumsy. I still plan on getting the full game some time, but I may wait for a sale or something first.
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own

User Info: vinnied717

vinnied717
5 years ago#4
Tention posted...
I only played the demo, and even there I could already tell that the controls and overall gameplay felt clumsy. I still plan on getting the full game some time, but I may wait for a sale or something first.

It's already @ $50 on newegg lol.

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
5 years ago#5
Not in my opinion, I like 6 a lot more
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
5 years ago#6
single player wise no, multiplayer wise yes.
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png

User Info: Mack_Millyz

Mack_Millyz
5 years ago#7
Ima be honest from what I've played so far of 6 I think 5 is a better game so far all I played was the leon campaign
GT:ElbadoKing

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
5 years ago#8
no way
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: DarkHiei

DarkHiei
5 years ago#9
Once you actually play a decent amount and get used to the wonky camera always bouncing everywhere because of the generally small spaces, the game actually gets pretty fun. I hated it after playing the private and public demos, but having rented it I might trade MW3 in for $30 at best buy and buy this. Not worth $60 though. I would say there's a lot more happening in this game and more to do some yes IMO it's better than 5.
Gamertag: ResZoLuTioN
PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: garcia_jx

garcia_jx
5 years ago#10
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
Yes. That's not saying much...

Yes. I think five was better than four.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Is Resident Evil 5 better than 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived