Reviews should not make or break a game..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Reviews should not make or break a game..

User Info: moodyjm2

moodyjm2
5 years ago#11
It's not unreasonable to expect people to research a game before buying, even if you do make good dollar. And as you get older, it's not so much about the $ as it is the time investment.

Personally the demo + reviews helped me decided not to get the game. a 7.5-8 can be overlooked based on personal bias, but several 4.5 - 6 scores is horrible for a triple AAA title.
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."

User Info: GQVikesFan

GQVikesFan
5 years ago#12
moodyjm2 posted...
It's not unreasonable to expect people to research a game before buying, even if you do make good dollar. And as you get older, it's not so much about the $ as it is the time investment.

Personally the demo + reviews helped me decided not to get the game. a 7.5-8 can be overlooked based on personal bias, but several 4.5 - 6 scores is horrible for a triple AAA title.

I agree. I read the reviews and have seen the low scores accross the board, but instead of me completely dismissing it, I decided to try it out for myself and I am having a blast with it since. I was cautious, rented it, and made a smart choice in my opinion.

A close buddy of mine asked me last night if I bought it and if I did, why, and was quick to bash Capcom because of Gamespots review. That makes me wonder how many people on here bashing the game have even played the game?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Reviews should not make or break a game..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived