Call of residents of war 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Call of residents of war 6

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
5 years ago#1
topic could have been a much better title for this game,

however i would be ready to forgive this game if our heroes could have kill streaks, chainsaws on their handguns that rev up as you hold B button, aswell as call signs and dog tags,.. o wait thats actually in the game, so the jokes on me.

why did capcom hold back on this game? they made it clearly obvious that they were copying the other IPs,
yet they failed miserably at it!

the cover system in this game is really really bad. if your going to copy a game like gears ofwar, at least replicate it, not downgrade it.

i find myself not even bothering to "get in cover" behind a barricade or waist high wall because its such a pain to utilize.
Best Game ever Made: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Skyrim < any JRPG. (i said it, what u gonna do about it?)

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
5 years ago#2
Go away please
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
5 years ago#3
You know what, yes Capcom copied other IPs, and you know what everything has copied real life and fictional stories and ideas.

I mean really are you people even trying anymore?
"Not really just shows how stupid everyone in that universe is. I know instead of just snipping these terrorists lets risk an apocalypse durp"

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
5 years ago#4
So clever. It's like it hasn't been the title of dozens of other topics before.
"Haters should work more to appreciate leisure." --QCTeamkill

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
5 years ago#5
Wheres the Call of Duty part that you are referring to?
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow

User Info: shadowvayne

shadowvayne
5 years ago#6
Izzythewinner posted...

however i would be ready to forgive this game if our heroes could have kill streaks, chainsaws on their handguns that rev up as you hold B button, aswell as call signs and dog tags,.. o wait thats actually in the game, so the jokes on me.

why did capcom hold back on this game? they made it clearly obvious that they were copying the other IPs,

the cover system in this game is really really bad. if your going to copy a game like gears ofwar, at least replicate it, not downgrade it.

i find myself not even bothering to "get in cover" behind a barricade or waist high wall because its such a pain to utilize.

This is your opinion. And for the record, nobody cares about your opinion.
Waiting for Halo 4, RE 6, Dead Space 3 and Tomb Raider.

Izzythewinner
5 years ago#7
so your not going to agree that the cover mechanics are terribly flawed? sigh, i guess fanboys will be fanboys.

the gamecopys call of duty enormously. for the love ofgod they got the same dang dog tag w/ call signs even the pictures too. the constant flow of action, and just the overall style of warfare minus the BOWs reminds me of a call of duty game. residentevil always had a unique look to it, andyhis one doesnt. that is where this game fails.

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
5 years ago#8
shadowvayne posted...
Izzythewinner posted...

This is your opinion. And for the record, nobody cares about your opinion.

I care and I agree. It's a terribly made game. I don't care how they've changed it the gameplay mechanics are crap.

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
5 years ago#9
Izzythewinner posted...
so your not going to agree that the cover mechanics are terribly flawed? sigh, i guess fanboys will be fanboys.

the gamecopys call of duty enormously. for the love ofgod they got the same dang dog tag w/ call signs even the pictures too. the constant flow of action, and just the overall style of warfare minus the BOWs reminds me of a call of duty game. residentevil always had a unique look to it, andyhis one doesnt. that is where this game fails.

Oh look at that! He came back, yelled out the word "fanboy" and left with his nose up in the air.

Awesome!

You know what TC? Go away. The air is getting thinner here! Go. Away.
Itchy Tasty!

Izzythewinner
5 years ago#10
i called it, in resident evil 7 there will be killstreaks and the tactical nuke.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Call of residents of war 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived