Call of residents of war 6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Call of residents of war 6

User Info: Sir_Haxor

Sir_Haxor
5 years ago#11
Fanboys are getting into a defensive stance, wonder what they'll do now? Only time will tell...
"It's like I'm assisting suicide! Hate not me. Hate your weakness!"- Iori Yagami
3DS FC: 0559-6940-0140

User Info: Izzythewinner

Izzythewinner
5 years ago#12
their typical loadout is being their primary weapon being the "you dont like it, then dont play it. your opinion doesnt matter."

and their secondary one being "stoping being a troll, troll somewhere else, and get a life."
Best Game ever Made: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Skyrim < any JRPG. (i said it, what u gonna do about it?)

User Info: NightmanxCometh

NightmanxCometh
5 years ago#13
The ironic thing is that Gears of War copied RE4's controls and adapted it as the basis of their entire game, not than any of the ignorant losers on this board know/care.
They took you Night Man and you don't belong to them. They left me in a world of darkness without your sexy hands and I miss you, Night Man... so bad.

User Info: Raven_Shikumi

Raven_Shikumi
5 years ago#14
Again, you've been asked by multiple people everytime you make the claim, what the hell were you smoking that led you to believe there was any resemblance to Call of Duty in this game?

Same with gears with that matter, you'd need to seriously be deluded to think gears invented cover mechanics.

You can play most of this game never even realizing there is one. It's not cover-based, therefore likening it to a cover based game is invalid.

It's also not a first person military shooter, so....
Mowowowow.

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
5 years ago#15
The ironic thing is that Gears of War copied RE4's controls and adapted it as the basis of their entire game, not than any of the ignorant losers on this board know/care.

Did you even read this topic?

He isnt complaining about the fact that they simply "copied" aspects from shooters.

Hes complaining that they implemented it extremely poorly.

This is what fanboys keep saying to try and rationalize away the criticism. "They just dont like the new direction! Its an action game now.... get over it and bring up some real criticisms!"

But they are. They made this an action game, yet it handles like a poor action game. People are complaining about the fact that the action gameplay mechanics are poor. Not them being inherently action oriented.
balls

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
5 years ago#16
someone never played 4 or 5 cause its nothing like cod or gow
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: SuperVegeta83

SuperVegeta83
5 years ago#17
TC, you enjoyed Xenoblade. One of the single most boring games I've ever played.
BELIEVE
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Call of residents of war 6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived