Changing characters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Changing characters

User Info: XxXkeeferXxX

XxXkeeferXxX
5 years ago#1
So i started this game by myself as leon, then started playing with a friend from scratch in leons story, but as helena. Now when i try to load up my single player game, it's forcing me to be helena, how do I switch back to leon?

User Info: theawesomestevr

theawesomestevr
5 years ago#2
You'll have to do so via Chapter Select. Unfortunately the game doesn't allow for multiple saves per Campaign, so if you join someone else's game its save will override your previous one. All your weapons, items, and ammunition do carry over per character though.

User Info: XxXkeeferXxX

XxXkeeferXxX
5 years ago#3
I played my game on pro, but he played his on normal and we got a little farther together, will I not get the achievment for beating it on pro now?

User Info: Uber_Cobra

Uber_Cobra
5 years ago#4
XxXkeeferXxX posted...
I played my game on pro, but he played his on normal and we got a little farther together, will I not get the achievment for beating it on pro now?

No you joined a normal game, you left your game and joined your friends normal one. You are in his game not your.....ah whatever if you couldn't figure this out on your own by now, forget it.
"It takes a certain kind'a lunatic to use a flamethrower"

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P
5 years ago#5
No, since you beat that chapter on Normal, that's what it's listed under beaten as.

Though if you beat the rest of the game on Pro, and then go back to that once chapter you and your friend did on via chapter select and beat it, THEN you'll get the pro achivement.
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P
5 years ago#6
Uber_Cobra posted...
XxXkeeferXxX posted...

No you joined a normal game, you left your game and joined your friends normal one. You are in his game not your.....ah whatever if you couldn't figure this out on your own by now, forget it.

...Way to make yourself look like an ass while he's asking a perfectly valid question.
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Changing characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived