Effin' BOW how do I kill?!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Effin' BOW how do I kill?!!!!!!!!!

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
4 years ago#1
This is zapping the crappin' fun outta this game. Been trying for the past 2 hours to kill the effin' BOW in Chris's campaign, where you have to take the rod out of its back.

I can get on its back but I can't do the goddam lame QTE where you have to toggle the left stick. I almost get to the end but then it reds out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing wrong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can tell its effin' freaking me out for effs sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: compy439

compy439
4 years ago#2
I had trouble with him too. Anyway when you make him stumble do it by a building you can get on top of quickly so try to down him by a turret you're using run up to him and wait for the 'RT" prompt then quick time your way to victory =)
90's gamer :)

bhamacuk
4 years ago#3
I have no trouble at all getting onto its back. I can do that no prob, but I can't beat the toggling left stick QTE. I'm flicking the stick 100mph until its a blur but it reds out and I can't complete it.

This is a serious peice of cr&p. Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Tuggboat1121

Tuggboat1121
4 years ago#4
If its making you wiggle an analog stick.. Use both analog sticks
Baltimore Ravens 2-1
Beat the Patriots in week 3 FAIR AND SQUARE CRY MOAR BUTTHURT PATS FANS

User Info: broodman78

broodman78
4 years ago#5
I had trouble for about a half hour with this..during the QTE use both sticks, not just the left, youll do it quite easily...there are a bunch of these during sherry's campaign

User Info: Jwall33

Jwall33
4 years ago#6
try rotating them

User Info: ocelot51

ocelot51
4 years ago#7
Tuggboat1121 posted...
If its making you wiggle an analog stick.. Use both analog sticks
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.

bhamacuk
4 years ago#8
omg! I'm gonna try it now. Wish me luck. Thx people.

bhamacuk
4 years ago#9
Woah, wait a minute! What's just happened? OMG. I stuck the game on pause whilst I went out to the shops for 20 mins. Got back, posted my reply above, went back to resume game and I'm in a new level. The BOW boss with the rod thingie is gone.

Spoiler

I am facing what appears to be the hallway to some grand mansion. There are candles scattered around the place and I can see a tall statue placed in front of a staircase. Looks interesting.

But what happened? Maybe someone jumped into my game and helped me out but I'm sure I didn't set my game to allow people to join.

Wierd, but at least I've bypassed that tough section.

I can calm down now. Jeez, what a nightmare. But still, how did this happen?!

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
4 years ago#10
bhamacuk posted...
Woah, wait a minute! What's just happened? OMG. I stuck the game on pause whilst I went out to the shops for 20 mins. Got back, posted my reply above, went back to resume game and I'm in a new level. The BOW boss with the rod thingie is gone.

Spoiler

I am facing what appears to be the hallway to some grand mansion. There are candles scattered around the place and I can see a tall statue placed in front of a staircase. Looks interesting.

But what happened? Maybe someone jumped into my game and helped me out but I'm sure I didn't set my game to allow people to join.

Wierd, but at least I've bypassed that tough section.

I can calm down now. Jeez, what a nightmare. But still, how did this happen?!

Someone else has played the game (either in your home or a random online player has joined)
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Effin' BOW how do I kill?!!!!!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived