The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

SO i bought archive edition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. SO i bought archive edition

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#1
Return the game or play it? Tell me the truth is it worth it?
I'll teach you fear..

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
5 years ago#2
Play it!
Itchy Tasty!

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#3
Okay! :D but i wont open it for another 2 days im going to be busy with sonic adventure 2 and medal of honor warfighter beta tmrw
I'll teach you fear..

User Info: Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
5 years ago#4
I bought it as well.

I am a bit disappointed that the extra games are digital. I would have liked them on disk. Mostly so I can sell 5 as I own it as is. Oddly I would have been happier having the movie digital.

But I do get to play 4 again in HD (so this is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought RE4)

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#5
Arsenal0602 posted...
I bought it as well.

I am a bit disappointed that the extra games are digital. I would have liked them on disk. Mostly so I can sell 5 as I own it as is. Oddly I would have been happier having the movie digital.

But I do get to play 4 again in HD (so this is the 3rd or 4th time I have bought RE4)

was it worth it? I never played 4 and I dont own 5 but I have beaten it in the past
I'll teach you fear..

User Info: boboboj

boboboj
5 years ago#6
Return it defiantly this game is abysmal, Very unpolished, sloppy controls. and frustrating quick time events.

Don't give $90 to Capcom for this game. That would just give affirmation to Capcom that will like s**** games. This is a disgrace to RE franchise. This is the FFXIV of RE,

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
5 years ago#7
boboboj posted...
Return it defiantly this game is abysmal, Very unpolished, sloppy controls. and frustrating quick time events.

Don't give $90 to Capcom for this game. That would just give affirmation to Capcom that will like s**** games. This is a disgrace to RE franchise. This is the FFXIV of RE,

Dont you mean XIII?
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :O)
Sorry about the typos, I'm on my pony.

User Info: Geooholic

Geooholic
5 years ago#8
I would've preferred physical copies of RE4HD & CVXHD.

User Info: boboboj

boboboj
5 years ago#9
GGearX posted...
boboboj posted...

Dont you mean XIII?

No i mean XIV. At least XIII was polished and had a good battle system. But there is no redeeming qualities in XIV. Just like this game.

I mean Leon campaign can be good in some parts. But stuff like the rope scene. And a lot of the time your just standing there waiting for your partner to hit a switch it is ridiculous and poor game design.

WTFNightmare
5 years ago#10
I really don't know if I should open this.. so many ppl saying its bad ; (
I'll teach you fear..
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. SO i bought archive edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived